Reading Criminal Defense Attorney Committed to Preserving Your Rights in Berks County, PA
Fighting for clients’ freedom for more than 40 years
Reading criminal defense lawyer David R. Eshelman has been practicing federal and state criminal law in Pennsylvania since 1975. His experience dealing with a wide range of criminal charges has earned him the respect of the Berks County legal community. Whether you have been charged with a crime or suspect you will be investigated in connection with one, look to David R. Eshelman for savvy counsel and an aggressive defense informed by years of interaction with the Pennsylvania justice system.
Comprehensive, experienced, vigorous criminal defense counsel
At David R. Eshelman, A Professional Corporation, we have more than 40 years of experience in all kinds of criminal defense law, including capital offenses and expungements. When your life and freedoms are on the line, we commit to aggressively defending your rights. We offer:
- Vigorous representation: We explore all avenues for your defense, including a plea bargain, bench trial or jury trial.
- Experienced counsel: Over the past 40 years, we have developed strong contacts within the Berks County legal community and have defended clients against all types of charges.
- Respected reputation in the community: Our successes have earned the respect of defendants and lawyers in Reading. In fact, many of our clients are referred to us by lawyers who recommend our services.
- Representation throughout Berks County: We represent you in any Berks County court.
Formidable criminal defense for any charge
Our Reading criminal defense office vigorously defends all criminal law cases, from drug charges and drunk driving to felonies and underage drinking charges. We can help with:
- Drugs: From simple possession or paraphernalia charges to manufacturing and distribution charges, we can defend you against drug crimes.
- DUI/DWI misdemeanors: If you are charged with a DUI or DWI in Reading or Berks County, our experienced legal team can get the best disposition possible.
- Expungements: Removing a charge from your record can make a major difference in your employment prospects. We can help get certain charges expunged.
- Underage drinking: Many college students and other young people make mistakes with alcohol. We can minimize the effect of underage drinking charges on your future.
Get comprehensive defense against criminal charges in Reading, PA
When you need a criminal defense lawyer in Berks County, David R. Eshelman, A Professional Corporation is at your service. Contact the firm online, call 877-442-9704 or visit our office near the Berks County Courthouse. Bus service and street parking are available. We will travel to any Reading or Berks County court or the Berks County Jail to meet and represent you.